A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > George
George  [message #67131] Thu, 25 October 2012 20:18 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I followed a link on a profile and I found this story. I've no idea if the site is owned by the profile owner or if it's just an ad for a friends, but I like it Smile

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: George  [message #67134 is a reply to message #67131] Fri, 26 October 2012 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

I know, nice one, right!
It's his, he wrote it, though he may be reluctant to admit he did. He's got a bit of a shy streak at times.
He's just getting started writing, and I think he's got real potential.

[Updated on: Sat, 27 October 2012 08:32]

raysstories.com
Re: George  [message #67135 is a reply to message #67134] Fri, 26 October 2012 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

I like it a lot - very nice wee story!
Re: George  [message #67136 is a reply to message #67134] Fri, 26 October 2012 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

As with all new skills a little encouragement makes it worth the effort. And, as with us all, good things will become better things.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: George  [message #67151 is a reply to message #67134] Tue, 06 November 2012 10:56 Go to previous message
Pulsar132 is currently offline  Pulsar132

Getting started

Quote:
Smokr wrote on Fri, 26 October 2012 04:17I know, nice one, right!
It's his, he wrote it, though he may be reluctant to admit he did. He's got a bit of a shy streak at times.
He's just getting started writing, and I think he's got real potential.

--
haha xD. Yeah the site is mine Smile, wanted somewhere i could group my stories together. This story was my 3rd attempt i think. Taylor was my first go at writing.

I was wondering where visitors were coming from lol, as i've not really posted the site out there, was mainly done for me really, but if people have found it and read the stories and like them, i'm all for it Smile. I want to do more, especially with George, i got so much i could tell. It's just finding the time to do them really Smile. I'll try and get Part 3 up on the weekend Smile.

Thanks for the nice comments on the website and for posting it here on the forum. I've had a few emails and it's been real nice Smile.

I'll update with some wise words of wisdom when i can think of something....[/center]
Previous Topic: A Kind of Alchemy
Next Topic: A Leaf In the Wind [My first story]
Goto Forum: