A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Cameron's World AIDS Day message.
Cameron's World AIDS Day message.  [message #67176] Thu, 22 November 2012 15:41
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) has just released his message for World AIDS Day. Strongly though I disagree with Cameron on very many subjects, I find it heartening to see him continuing to engage with this.
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/11/22/video-david-cameron-rel eases-world-aids-day-message/

World AIDS Day is on 1st December every year. I will be wearing a red ribbon as usual (and carrying a few to hand out), to encourage people to ask me and talk to me about HIV.

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Previous Topic: In a truly perfect World one should seldom, if ever ...
Next Topic: 24-hours later; Obama has won and "The World" can stop holding its' collective breath ...
Goto Forum: