A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The case against Intelligent Design
The case against Intelligent Design  [message #67389] Wed, 06 February 2013 15:45 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Based upon empirical observations, since the licking of one's own genitalia, for cleanliness or other purposes, is also highly pleasurable, and since it is impossible for the largest proportion of the human population to do it, if we were designed at all it was by something without intelligence.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The case against Intelligent Design  [message #67391 is a reply to message #67389] Wed, 06 February 2013 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kitzyma is currently offline  Kitzyma

Likes it here

Ah (nostalgic sigh) those were the days.

For a couple of years, somewhere between ages 14 and 16, I could do that. And for a few months in the middle of that age range, presumably when relative bodily proportions and flexibility were optimal, I could do it quite easily. Sadly for me, it was just a transient phase.

Beng a firm believer in evolution by natural selection and a firm disbeliever in intelligent design, I could put forward a somewhat tongue-in-cheek hypothesis: If most males could do it for most of their lives then maybe there would be less incentive to find a partner to do it for them. Maybe those who found it easier to do this to themselves might have less imperative to procreate. In that case, by natural selection, the ability would become more rare. Smile

Re: The case against Intelligent Design  [message #67393 is a reply to message #67391] Wed, 06 February 2013 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I managed it at ages 12/13, but it wasn't easy! Never managed it long enough to reach orgasm! Laughing

Your hypothesis suggests that oral sex is always better than any other form Wink My experience differs. Embarrassed

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The case against Intelligent Design  [message #67394 is a reply to message #67393] Wed, 06 February 2013 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

I wasn't sure it was actually possible until I saw it done. Then it became such a fascination I did myself a couple of injuries attempting before that age/size/growth problem made any further attempts completely in vain.
I still find it possibly the most exciting sexual thing out there. It's my 'big deal' thing I guess.
But yeah, if we could all do that, most likely it would end up being 'bred out' of us, lol. Those who could, might well be less likely to seek sex with others or reproduce. It might even lead to a 'group' or social set where sex with ones self is the primary sexuality. Monosexuals? So perhaps it is a sign of intelligent design that we can usually only do that during our adolescence/youth.
Anyway, who wants to be hacking up furr-balls all day? LMAO
I'm on board with oral being better than almost anything else, usually. Not always. And only so long as the other partiy involved is as enthusiastic about it too.

[Updated on: Wed, 06 February 2013 20:39]

raysstories.com
Re: The case against Intelligent Design  [message #67396 is a reply to message #67394] Wed, 06 February 2013 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kitzyma is currently offline  Kitzyma

Likes it here

"Smokr wrote on Wed, 06 February 2013 20:37"

It might even lead to a 'group' or social set where sex with ones self is the primary sexuality. Monosexuals?

--

The idea of a group called Monosexuals is amusing. Smile
Monosexual equality. Monosexuals against discrimination.
Equal rights to marriage for monosexuals. (they don't want to have sex together, but they want to have all the legal rights - and someone to share the housework Very Happy)

Re: The case against Intelligent Design  [message #67399 is a reply to message #67396] Wed, 06 February 2013 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camy is currently offline  Camy

Likes it here

I'm green with envy! You, you blowers of your own pink bassoons, you. Grrrr. Razz

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats." - Albert Schweitzer

It's like Mad Max out here: guys doing guys, girls doing girls, girls turning into guys and doing girls that used to do girls and guys!
- from Alex Truelove
Re: The case against Intelligent Design  [message #67406 is a reply to message #67399] Wed, 06 February 2013 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

Monosexuals Unite!
We want the freedom to marry ourselves, be our own emergency medical contacts, caregivers, and inheritors!
We want the right to visit ourselves in the hospital without being told we aren't immediate family!
We want to live with ourselves and leave our worldly good to ourselves without lawyers telling us we aren't married to ourselves or that the law doesn't recognize our own relationship with ourselves!

[Updated on: Wed, 06 February 2013 23:49]

raysstories.com
Re: The case against Intelligent Design  [message #67411 is a reply to message #67406] Thu, 07 February 2013 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael-Kent Dobison is currently offline  Michael-Kent Dobison

Likes it here

I got this right a few times too and as a larger built young boy I was quite shocked that I could... It was also between the ages of 12-15 and it was thrilling - for lack of a better word - to know I HAD THE POWER (Hello He-Man LoL) hehehehe

I must say though it could never compare to having it done for you - After all Sharing is caring, purple dinosaur and all Wink

"And so the lion fell in love with the Lamb"
"What a stupid Lamb"
"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Ah ... pleeeeeeze!  [message #67421 is a reply to message #67411] Thu, 07 February 2013 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Enough with the Barney references.

I had hoped that that had died in the 90's; but, alas I'm greatly dismayed to see that the "purple one" has made a come back and is filling concert halls across the land to capacity. Ugh; and this hot on the heals of those turquoise-blue fur-balls, the Smurfs.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
More "on topic".  [message #67422 is a reply to message #67421] Thu, 07 February 2013 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

Age-10 or thereabouts through about age-16 I was really quite proficient at this endeavour; but, found in later years it paled considerably in the face of my having a suitable youngster willing to perform the task for me, all the-while I was lounging in a much more relaxing posture during the event; or otherwise engaged in similar fashion at one and the same time.

Of course, today at age-62, I can only wish I were able to perform the task in even the remotest likelihood of its' coming to any satisfactory conclusion.

Those were certainly the days, weren't they?

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Re: More "on topic".  [message #67430 is a reply to message #67422] Fri, 08 February 2013 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

10?
Until twelve, almost 13, all I knew it was good for was getting rid of urine.

raysstories.com
Yes age-10 or thereabouts  [message #67431 is a reply to message #67430] Sat, 09 February 2013 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

Call it early on-set puberty, whatever; but, I was shaving full-time every three or four days during my twelfth year. Fortunately I have been blessed with a light beard; a circumstance which has continued throughout my life and on into the present day whereby to maintain a clean-shaved look (which for the past dozen or so I haven't) I still only have to scape my face once every three to four days.

My avatar is me taken at age-16, looking in my early 20's.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Re: Yes age-10 or thereabouts  [message #67435 is a reply to message #67431] Sat, 09 February 2013 22:02 Go to previous message

Likes it here

AH, I remember guys like that in school. For a while they were the hottest. All manly with their facial hair and body hair and muscles and height. Woof.
And no offense DG, but your avatar is absolutely worthless on my computer. I can tell it's a person, probably, almost for sure, actually, and likely a guy or a very young girl, but otherwise, it's a 1 inch blurry little box, like all the others, including my colorful little blob. Though Mike's is almost good enough I could almost recognize him in a very small crowd, if no one was wearing a hat. And no offense, Mike, I have no room to talk. Or, no hair to talk, whichever, lol. Oh, and Timmy's gives me an idea that it was a school pic of about a 6th to 8th year student, I doubt I could pick the person out in a lineup without a larger computer screen to enlarge the image on. And of course Camy's awesome self-taken pic is always easy to make out. No offense, and you do know I'm just having fun, right Cam? And I love your siggy line. Two of my favorite refuges. And honestly, Cam's is the easiest to make out, and my colorful little blobbby thing.
But, yeah, anyway, I didn't need to shave until college, and then not much, and now only once or twice a week to keep clean shaven.
I'm just amazed at the number of guys who knew something about their bodies so young. For years before the internet I thought I had been a very early bloomer and some kind of sexual pre-teen freak to have known something about and done something with my naughty bits before I hit puberty.

[Updated on: Sat, 09 February 2013 22:11]

raysstories.com
Previous Topic: Not wanting a relationship isn't weird
Next Topic: Discrimination for no better reason than blind prejudice
Goto Forum: