A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The Solstice
The Solstice  [message #67805] Mon, 17 June 2013 20:38 Go to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

It doesn't seem like six months since I experience the last solstice in Egypt.  On Friday, the 21st, it's time for us to return the sun to our southern friends and I hope it does them more good than it has for us in England.  It will take place over Bangladesh at 05.04 hours GMT/UTC.

Sorry to be a tad early with this, Kiwi, but I'm up to my neck in work at the moment and I didn't want to forget it.

Hugs
Nigel

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
icon10.gif Re: The Solstice  [message #67807 is a reply to message #67805] Mon, 17 June 2013 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I would like to be the first to mention the solstice after this one Wink This is because I've not mentioned one before, and it's my turn!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The Solstice  [message #67811 is a reply to message #67807] Tue, 18 June 2013 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

You have to do your homework first and watch out for Kiwi.  He's quite capable of slipping one under the razor wire.

Hugs
Nigel

Re: The Solstice  [message #67817 is a reply to message #67811] Wed, 19 June 2013 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

¡sʇɐǝɥɔ ǝɥ - ʎɯɯıʇ 'ןǝƃıu ǝɹoɟǝq uı ʇǝƃ oʇ ʞɔınb ǝq oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ןן,noʎ Smile
Re: The Solstice  [message #67820 is a reply to message #67817] Thu, 20 June 2013 07:55 Go to previous message

On fire!

:lol::lol::lol:

Hugs
Nigel

Previous Topic: At last there is a quick way to tell
Next Topic: Long time....
Goto Forum: