A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Labour Candidate Quits in Grooming Scandal
Labour Candidate Quits in Grooming Scandal  [message #68013] Fri, 27 September 2013 03:07 Go to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

This appeared on a local political blog today - http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2013/09/labour_candidate_quits_in_ grooming_scandal.html#comments

What i find interesting, and encouraging, is that the conservative & right-wing crowd of commenters are condemning the underage aspect with barely a mention of the guy's sexuality. That's progress i guess.

cheers
Re: Labour Candidate Quits in Grooming Scandal  [message #68014 is a reply to message #68013] Fri, 27 September 2013 15:49 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I do wish that folk who groom under age kids would hit the news for grooming, period, not grooming boys.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: [RE-POST] The Touch of the Master's Hand
Next Topic: Effeminacy and Orchiopexy
Goto Forum: