A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Something bubbling to the surface of long ago forgotten memories ...
Something bubbling to the surface of long ago forgotten memories ...  [message #68296] Wed, 29 January 2014 02:36
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... regarding the names Dave Kopay and Jerry Smith prompted me to follow the first of these links and subsequently each of the others in turn.

I am so very glad that I did, and I feel certain that you will be too; not-the-least amongst us being the ever present youngsters lurking in the background.  Each segment is only 7-8 minutes in duration, and may viewed out of sequence with no loss in continuity.

Former Washington Redskins football player talks about love affair with teammate

'A Football Life': trailer - Jerry Smith

'A Football Life': Jerry Smith - Private life becomes public

'A Football Life': Jerry Smith - A known secret

'A Football Life': Jerry Smith - Living a double life

'A Football Life': Jerry Smith - Staring death in the face

'A Football Life': backstory - How Jerry Smith changed perception

'A Football Life': Bill Parcells - The start of something special

'A Football Life': Bill Parcells - Bad tuna turns green

'A Football Life': extra - Best of Jerry Rice

Hard to believe that this story was playing our right before my very eyes as a youngster and I can't recall even being aware of it other than the two names.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Wed, 29 January 2014 02:39]

Previous Topic: Avoiding unwanted intimacies ?
Next Topic: The hits just keep on coming ...
Goto Forum: