A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Oh, Come All Ye Faithful
 () 1 Vote
Oh, Come All Ye Faithful  [message #68311] Mon, 10 February 2014 20:25 Go to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=1664&private=0
Re: Oh, Come All Ye Faithful  [message #68312 is a reply to message #68311] Tue, 11 February 2014 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Where was this taken?  There is a World famous Boys Choir School of that name in Toronto; but, I'm thinking that this was taken somewhere else, is that right?

Warren
Re: Oh, Come All Ye Faithful  [message #68315 is a reply to message #68312] Tue, 11 February 2014 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Hi Warren,

I wouldn't swear that it is legit, but it seems to be the Toronto school from Googling.

cheers
Re: Oh, Come All Ye Faithful  [message #68320 is a reply to message #68315] Wed, 12 February 2014 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

Hmmm.

69 Heath Street.  Not a memorable address.

I must go have a look see.

Warren
Re: Oh, Come All Ye Faithful  [message #68337 is a reply to message #68320] Tue, 25 February 2014 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

I mean... could the window shapes have been completely subconscious? The designer just didn't see what he was doing? Never looked? I mean... it can't be on purpose, right? Maybe the address and the purpose linked in his brain but not on a conscious level?
But anyway, I'll be LOLing on this one for a while.

raysstories.com
Re: Oh, Come All Ye Faithful  [message #68482 is a reply to message #68337] Thu, 01 May 2014 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camy is currently offline  Camy

Likes it here

Ha! Hahahaha! Razz

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats." - Albert Schweitzer

It's like Mad Max out here: guys doing guys, girls doing girls, girls turning into guys and doing girls that used to do girls and guys!
- from Alex Truelove
Re: Oh, Come All Ye Faithful  [message #68538 is a reply to message #68311] Mon, 14 July 2014 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thinkpositively is currently offline  Thinkpositively

Getting started

This is a rather provocative photo.
Unfortunately, the building was built in a time when one did not actively think about boys being buggered.
The speaks to awareness.  The fact of the matter is that I yearn for that past, of days gone by, when we as a homan people were a bit more private, accepting and innocent.
Re: Oh, Come All Ye Faithful  [message #68541 is a reply to message #68538] Wed, 16 July 2014 13:06 Go to previous message

Really getting into it

Amen to that brother!

In addition, I can testify that's it's ever so much more startling in real time.  The damage to the right of the "Boys" panel has been retouched and the repair is less noticeable.

I dare not have asked the boys exiting the building what they must have thought upon seeing the window.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

Previous Topic: Reqest to sign Petition
Next Topic: Caption the pic...
Goto Forum: