A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Caption the pic...
Caption the pic...  [message #68518] Fri, 04 July 2014 19:24 Go to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Let's play the old game.
I'll submit a pic, and everyone reply with a caption. It can be funny, silly, stupid, or whatever.
The first one is for you Doctor Who fans, especially those who remember Adric...http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=1669&private=0
  • Attachment: web1.jpg
    (Size: 763.26KB, Downloaded 1137 times)

raysstories.com
Re: Caption the pic...  [message #68519 is a reply to message #68518] Fri, 04 July 2014 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

"Go ahead, Master, torture me all you want! I'll never help you! So torture me! Please!"

raysstories.com
Re: Caption the pic...  [message #68522 is a reply to message #68518] Mon, 07 July 2014 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

The first round goes to ...
Re: Caption the pic...  [message #68528 is a reply to message #68522] Tue, 08 July 2014 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

48 views and no captions. sigh.
Picked a bad image I guess. But then such games never do well here, which is fine with me. Most sites where they do well are often full of noise and clatter anyway. I was just hoping to stir the pot a bit. Been quiet lately.

raysstories.com
Re: Caption the pic...  [message #68529 is a reply to message #68528] Tue, 08 July 2014 19:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

The pic choice I think is the problem Ray, not the game.  I waited several days before replying in the hopes that others would jump right in.  Try a "new" in another thread.

Smaller size and sharper would be best.

Warren
Re: Caption the pic...  [message #68534 is a reply to message #68529] Wed, 09 July 2014 19:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pedro

Toe is in the water

"That's a nice surprise. I really didn't expect that you would be pleased to see me!"

Ok, so it's a bit obvious but some one had to say it!

Pedro
Re: Caption the pic...  [message #68535 is a reply to message #68534] Fri, 11 July 2014 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

I'd like to see an un-obvious one.
Yours is pretty good.
And yes, I've been told this is an actual screen-cap, not a photo-shopped image. I do remember how I stared at him in that web each time that episode played back when I was in high school. I always swore I saw something. I guess Matt liked being restrained.
You all do know he is gay, right?

raysstories.com
Re: Caption the pic...  [message #68543 is a reply to message #68518] Thu, 17 July 2014 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ian John Copeland is currently offline  Ian John Copeland

Toe is in the water

Adric, I recall having a bit of a crush on him, my feeble entry:

'I see your Sonic Screwdriver needs charging'

Ian

Visit my Blog: http://thepaintheagony.blogspot.co.uk/
Re: Caption the pic...  [message #68545 is a reply to message #68543] Sat, 19 July 2014 21:34 Go to previous message

Likes it here

How about...
"Not now Adric! I'm about to finally kill that meddlesome Doctor!"

raysstories.com
Previous Topic: Oh, Come All Ye Faithful
Next Topic: Preoccupations
Goto Forum: