A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Could this possibly be true; or, is it simply...
Could this possibly be true; or, is it simply...  [message #68808] Fri, 26 December 2014 16:39 Go to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... a scripted "role" that he is playing in a movie where he supposedly plays his real-life, named self?

VIDEO: Eminem comes out as gay in The Interview

It should prove interesting over the next few days of denial and retraction whether this declaration is actually true, or not; and if true, likely will be seen as quite a coup for Messrs Rogen and Franco, and a certain dustup within the hip-hop community.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Fri, 26 December 2014 20:45]

Re: Could this possibly be true; or, is it simply...  [message #68812 is a reply to message #68808] Sat, 27 December 2014 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

If one listens carefully to his alleged anti-gay lyrics he has never fitted the mould of being a hater of LGBT folk. BUT people took them at face value and missed their meanings

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Could this possibly be true; or, is it simply...  [message #68813 is a reply to message #68812] Sat, 27 December 2014 22:25 Go to previous message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

If true, the only certain way for him to have been able to maintain absolute silence on the whether he is gay, or not, would be for him to have been in a fully monogamous relationship with the same man for the past however many years.  That in of itself would be a major coup in an industry that routinely, and quite openly, feeds upon itself like a group of vultures dining on carrion in the desert.

Who is the one fellow that would have, could have, commanded such fealty in the face of such potential disaster.  I want to meet him.  Hell if I were even just 20-years younger, I would want to marry him myself.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Previous Topic: On the far side of the globe...
Next Topic: We made The Huffington Post!
Goto Forum: