A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > A forthcoming treat
A forthcoming treat  [message #69104] Sat, 21 February 2015 17:43 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

In three weeks an old friend is back: Boys, happy, sexy, corny, silly.

Here's a sneak preview:

"[name], you know what an effect your friend has on me. He was very lucky today. I saved him from being interfered with."

"Oh? He didn't say anything to me. How did you manage that?"

"I controlled myself."

See what I mean?

There's a prize, of course, for guessing who the author is before he reappears. Feel free to start now. This quote may not be from chapter 1!

[Updated on: Sat, 21 February 2015 17:43]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: A forthcoming treat  [message #69151 is a reply to message #69104] Sat, 28 February 2015 11:00 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

It's in set 11 now.  No guesses yet?

You will get six substantial parts, all in set 11. When you do I'd like some feedback on whether this is the right way to issue this tale. The author and I have been discussing that with no real conclusion.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Weird, email sending failure
Next Topic: Please Help me find this Story
Goto Forum: