A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Welcome "vince in love at 13®"
Welcome "vince in love at 13®"  [message #69559] Tue, 05 May 2015 19:32 Go to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Wonderful having another new face dropping by.  We're hoping you'll make a habit of it.

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: Welcome "vince in love at 13®"  [message #69569 is a reply to message #69559] Wed, 06 May 2015 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vince in love at 13 is currently offline  vince in love at 13

Getting started

Thank you , for making me feel welcomed. If you have any advice on navigating this site, and links
please do. or suggested reading. thank you
Re: Welcome "vince in love at 13®"  [message #69570 is a reply to message #69569] Wed, 06 May 2015 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Quote:
vince in love at 13 wrote on Wed, 06 May 2015 17:28Thank you , for making me feel welcomed. If you have any advice on navigating this site, and links
please do. or suggested reading. thank you

--
Go to Storyshelf and read the lot!

Even better than that, email the authors and tell them when you like a tale.

And join the site email list

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Welcome "vince in love at 13®"  [message #69635 is a reply to message #69559] Sat, 16 May 2015 10:55 Go to previous message
Matthew is currently offline  Matthew

Toe is in the water

Welcome Vince, sorry for the late hello, but i have been busy, but i finally got a week off from work, so i thought i would check out some topics and say hello to people, so yeah hello Smile
Previous Topic: Herpes - What do I do..?
Next Topic: Hello All
Goto Forum: