A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Saturday Boy by Westcliff Writer
Saturday Boy by Westcliff Writer  [message #69602] Mon, 11 May 2015 08:15 Go to next message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

Read it here...

http://iomfats.org/storyshelf/hosted/westcliff-writer/the-sa turday-boy/01.html

I greatly enjoyed WW's first story posted here recently, and this new one is coming along well, we all remember the uncertainties  of teenage years son't we? Well Saturday Boy has beer cellars full of them.
Re: Saturday Boy by Westcliff Writer  [message #69603 is a reply to message #69602] Mon, 11 May 2015 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Quote:
solsticeman wrote on Mon, 11 May 2015 09:15Read it here...

http://iomfats.org/storyshelf/hosted/westcliff-writer/the-sa turday-boy/01.html

I greatly enjoyed WW's first story posted here recently, and this new one is coming along well, we all remember the uncertainties  of teenage years son't we? Well Saturday Boy has beer cellars full of them.

--
He has the knack of getting right under the skin of a character and dealing with things you know exist but do not want to acknowledge. 

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Saturday Boy by Westcliff Writer  [message #69642 is a reply to message #69602] Sun, 17 May 2015 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Matthews is currently offline  James Matthews

Toe is in the water

Well, What can I say? I am very humbled and pleased you enjoyed the story. 

Thank you for your kind comments Smile
Re: Saturday Boy by Westcliff Writer  [message #69729 is a reply to message #69602] Sat, 30 May 2015 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
masuk is currently offline  masuk

Getting started

I'm also enjoying Saturday Boy.  A good story exploring some teen problems.

Today's chapter (14) has an unusual number of typos.  New keyboard??    :p

I'm sure some of us would help out with proof-reading, but you're up with the professionals, as "the Guardian" referred to "unchartered waters" in a recent edition.

Good luck with the writing, as it's well thought out and interesting.
Re: Saturday Boy by Westcliff Writer  [message #69736 is a reply to message #69602] Mon, 01 June 2015 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
masuk is currently offline  masuk

Getting started

Sadly, it appears that this is the final chapter.

A great story, well written.  Well done that man!!
Re: Saturday Boy by Westcliff Writer  [message #69737 is a reply to message #69736] Mon, 01 June 2015 15:02 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Quote:
masuk wrote on Mon, 01 June 2015 15:10Sadly, it appears that this is the final chapter.

A great story, well written.  Well done that man!!

--
I hope not. Today was chapter 13 of 33!

Great story well written for sure, though. And like any good story it can end at any time leaving real life to continue, but there is more to come

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Jeremy's Swimmimg Lessons
Next Topic: A Little Something to Get the Ink Flowing or the Muse Mindful
Goto Forum: