A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Ronny and I
Ronny and I  [message #70382] Thu, 22 October 2015 00:43 Go to next message
James Matthews is currently offline  James Matthews

Toe is in the water

So I'm off this week from work on annual leave and I'm thinking hmm, what do do to fill the days. Sure writing takes up some time but one of my favorite pastimes to fill a gap in my day is to potter around on Youtube

I happened to stumble across one of the most delightful and warming gay short films I have seen since I first saw Beautiful Thing. Talk about making me go awwwww aloud! I truly believe that whatever you have going on in your life, just watch this and it will leave you with a warm feeling inside. Each will have their own perception of the film but for me it took me right back to a time when I was 16, really wanting a guy I dreamed to be with, thought I had no chance, and then somehow, at least for a brief moment we shared something special for a few months. And yeah, it broke my heart when he said he was straight and "this shit" as he called it had to stop.

Pffft, phases! Anyway here is Ronnie and I for you all to enjoy. Your thoughts are welcome.

Ronny and I - link

NOTE: You need to sign in to Youtube due to the film's content.

[Updated on: Thu, 22 October 2015 00:45] by Moderator

To view the film without sub-titles...  [message #70383 is a reply to message #70382] Thu, 22 October 2015 14:21 Go to previous message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... go here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDhCQxwnmbw

This film certainly has a marvelous pedigree what with both Bryan Singer and Jane Lynch Executive Producing.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Thu, 22 October 2015 14:51]

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Previous Topic: Equality??
Next Topic: Mainstream Scientific Study Concludes HIV Does Not Cause AIDS - Thoughts?
Goto Forum: