A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Come again?
Come again?  [message #70737] Wed, 06 January 2016 00:32

Has no life at all
Location: UK, in Devon
Registered: February 2003
Messages: 13756

Which orgasm type are you?

When I watch porn where a guy is having a serious wank I have noticed two types of action at orgasm and ejaculation time. One is the guy whose muscles tense, whose butt squeezes, whose hand turns into a blur and really seems to work hard at it. That's type 1 in the question below. The other is the guy who just strokes casually and passes through orgasm and ejaculation with an outflow of semen that doesn't seem to affect him, almost as if he is having a conversation with you while having an orgasm. That's type 2.

Type 1
Type 2
Mostly type 1, sometimes 2
Mostly type 2, sometimes 1
Both, equally
Either, at my choice
What is an orgasm?

Current Results

Always fun to have a new poll!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Mutual support.
Next Topic: Cutting
Goto Forum: