A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > UNK Author for "My Beach Mate"
UNK Author for "My Beach Mate"  [message #71790] Wed, 10 August 2016 20:22 Go to next message
Jimi / Kelvin is currently offline  Jimi / Kelvin

Getting started

Somehow I d/l'd a story, My Beach Mate. There were several chapters in Pt1 and it ended when Peter is being confronted by David's Dad who is sabotaging David's potential relationships... Now we cannot find the continuation of the story, has anybody else read it and/or know where we can find the continutation?  Thanks in advance  j&kC...thetwins
Re: UNK Author for "My Beach Mate"  [message #71793 is a reply to message #71790] Fri, 12 August 2016 10:19 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I don't think it's one of ours. The closest I can find with the name David and a beach is The Gulf Between Us. Using Google on the title brought me nothing useful I'm afraid

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Server migration - Outages
Next Topic: Yesterday's downtime
Goto Forum: