A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Sequel Challenge
Sequel Challenge  [message #72894] Tue, 16 May 2017 16:56 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I commend this challenge to you. Only three tales, but I like each a lot.

It's here.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Sequel Challenge  [message #72896 is a reply to message #72894] Tue, 16 May 2017 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bisexual_Guy is currently offline  Bisexual_Guy

Likes it here

Timmy, I agree.  Great stories, sometimes with plot swerves or changes.  The authors have done well.

Re: Sequel Challenge  [message #72897 is a reply to message #72896] Wed, 17 May 2017 00:19 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

A fourth tale, misplaced by the internet, has been added. Its non arrival was discovered by the author in time to add it as a full entrant. the more so since the overall vote is just for fun

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: My Heart Doesn't Bleed Anymore...
Next Topic: Forgot Title
Goto Forum: