A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > In His Room Challenge
In His Room Challenge  [message #73448] Tue, 26 September 2017 14:58 Go to next message
Pedro

Toe is in the water

Nice to see a goodly number of stories this time.
Now to go and read them .... and leave feedback: hint, hint!

Pedro
Re: In His Room Challenge  [message #73449 is a reply to message #73448] Tue, 26 September 2017 18:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"Pedro wrote on Tue, 26 September 2017 15:58"
Nice to see a goodly number of stories this time.
Now to go and read them .... and leave feedback: hint, hint!

--
We have nine stories, one of which has four chapters, another of whcih was written in three hours last evening. There is one whose style takes some getting into, another that takes me to a place most unusual. Each of these passes the test of painting a picture in my head I woudl like to have there, each deserves your feedback.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: In His Room Challenge  [message #73511 is a reply to message #73448] Wed, 11 October 2017 16:40 Go to previous message
Rick is currently offline  Rick

Getting started

The voting on this challenge is quite interesting.  There have been a lot more votes on the individual stories than on the overall selection of best story and best interpretation of the picture. I wonder why this is?  I know that I read all the stories before voting on the "best" choices but it seems that there must have been many who have read all the stories and not yet made a choice.

While I know the voting is something that is not to be taken too seriously, I do like to see what people think of my stories so the completion of the big block at the end of each story is what I look at more. I do find it interesting to see that others don't feel the same about a particular story as I do. While some find it romantic perhaps others will just say sweet. Thankfully we are not all stereotypes or this world would be a very boring place.

Rick
Previous Topic: Thilo by Andrew Foote
Next Topic: A change to our challenges
Goto Forum: