A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > This is being shown as an example of that which it is not
This is being shown as an example of that which it is not  [message #73731] Thu, 07 December 2017 14:41 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

This video purports to show the person being touched in a poor light. It is being used to ridicule him. But isn't the person doing the touching actually trying to dominate the one he is touching?

What do you think?

[Updated on: Thu, 07 December 2017 14:41]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: This is being shown as an example of that which it is not  [message #73733 is a reply to message #73731] Thu, 07 December 2017 21:31 Go to previous message
American_Alex

Toe is in the water

There was a lot of talk about this video today on talk radio, and I've heard the conversation in greater context than was shown in this clip. The 'President' (the guy who makes the homophobic remark) was really dominating the conversation, and the guy was touching him to get him to allow him to speak. Seems nicer than just talking over the guy, but obviously HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT......

"Able was I ere I saw Elba"
Previous Topic: Catty!
Next Topic: DDOS attack
Goto Forum: