A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > The Trial
The Trial  [message #75958] Sun, 29 September 2019 19:40 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I'm finding The Trial to be fascinating. The best link I can give to it is to Cynus's index page.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The Trial  [message #75959 is a reply to message #75958] Sun, 29 September 2019 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

Wow! Lots of chapters there! Looks like it's about as long as The Life Of Matt Summers I read last year. Took me months to get through that one. I'll give this one a try. 
Re: The Trial  [message #75960 is a reply to message #75959] Sun, 29 September 2019 21:53 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Five separate adventures as part of the entire thing. Quite a feast. We may even finish the fifth volume as you read to the end, but pace yourself

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: By Any Other Name
Next Topic: Bonner
Goto Forum: