A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > An Owl on My Scepter by Joe
An Owl on My Scepter by Joe  [message #76033] Thu, 17 October 2019 02:49 Go to next message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

This is a particularly fun story. For those of you who've not read it before, I think you'll find you'rein for a treat. Enjoy Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 17 October 2019 02:51]

โ€œThere's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.โ€ - Terry Pratchett
Re: An Owl on My Scepter by Joe  [message #76034 is a reply to message #76033] Thu, 17 October 2019 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Hmm, now let me find the story. Ah yes, here it is!

That little world with a chain at the bottom is the best way to link

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=5069&private=0

It's up and to the right on the edit bar in the typing window, last block on the right, left hand end

ย 

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: An Owl on My Scepter by Joe  [message #76037 is a reply to message #76034] Thu, 17 October 2019 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

Sorry Tim. I rather thought it would be obvious to everyone since it is currently in serial here on IOMFATS. Guess I was wrong! lol

I consider myself duly chastised and won't make any more mistakes until the next timeย ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

โ€œThere's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.โ€ - Terry Pratchett
Re: An Owl on My Scepter by Joe  [message #76039 is a reply to message #76033] Thu, 17 October 2019 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

When I was a young teen I occasionally had dreams where I was communicating with animals. I've always assumed that was just an influx of hormones f**king with my brain. True story! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: An Owl on My Scepter by Joe  [message #76041 is a reply to message #76039] Thu, 17 October 2019 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

"luvtwinks wrote on Thu, 17 October 2019 15:38"
I've always assumed that was just an influx of hormones f**king with my brain.

--Hey, at least you knew that the hormones were fucking you. I hadn't a fucking clue, and you know what they say, "Forewarned is forarmed!" LOL

Re: An Owl on My Scepter by Joe  [message #76042 is a reply to message #76041] Thu, 17 October 2019 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

"Teddy wrote on Thu, 17 October 2019 22:43"

"luvtwinks wrote on Thu, 17 October 2019 15:38"
I've always assumed that was just an influx of hormones f**king with my brain.

--Hey, at least you knew that the hormones were fucking you. I hadn't a fucking clue, and you know what they say, "Forewarned is forarmed!" LOL

--
I had no idea at the time. I just thought I was batshit crazy! Nope. Just hormones.
Re: An Owl on My Scepter by Joe  [message #76043 is a reply to message #76037] Thu, 17 October 2019 23:22 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

"Teddy wrote on Thu, 17 October 2019 23:27"
Sorry Tim. I rather thought it would be obvious to everyone since it is currently in serial here on IOMFATS. Guess I was wrong! lol

I consider myself duly chastised and won't make any more mistakes until the next timeย ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

--
Obvious until time passes!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Angel by Gabriel Duncan
Next Topic: Rigby Taylor
Goto Forum: