A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Fabled Cadillac Commercial
Fabled Cadillac Commercial  [message #75820] Tue, 25 June 2019 13:37 Go to next message
EndorphinStorm is currently offline  EndorphinStorm

Getting started

I'm in love with 3 boys. One of them, Pearce, did model shoots under the pseudonym Sean, for Tiger Underwear and TruBoyModels.
I heard that he left the boy model business, following a "real" job in an exclusive Cadillac commercial. Can anyone help me locate a copy of this commercial?
Re: Fabled Cadillac Commercial  [message #75821 is a reply to message #75820] Tue, 25 June 2019 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I've found this?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Fabled Cadillac Commercial  [message #75822 is a reply to message #75821] Tue, 25 June 2019 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

I've seen that kid in some underwear modeling photos. He could certainly be the one EndorphinStorm is thinking of.
Re: Fabled Cadillac Commercial  [message #75823 is a reply to message #75822] Mon, 01 July 2019 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EndorphinStorm is currently offline  EndorphinStorm

Getting started

Sorry for the confusion. This is the "Sean" I was thinking of.
  • Attachment: IMG_6771.jpg
    (Size: 594.17KB, Downloaded 697 times)
Re: Fabled Cadillac Commercial  [message #76100 is a reply to message #75821] Sat, 26 October 2019 00:02 Go to previous message
Camy is currently offline  Camy

Likes it here

"timmy wrote on Tue, 25 June 2019 15:25"
I've found this?

-- No. I don't believe any teenager is his right mind wouldn't know his dad had got a new car.

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats." - Albert Schweitzer

It's like Mad Max out here: guys doing guys, girls doing girls, girls turning into guys and doing girls that used to do girls and guys!
- from Alex Truelove
Previous Topic: Pleased, disappointed, then pleased again
Next Topic: U=U
Goto Forum: