A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Minister by Camy Sussex
Minister by Camy Sussex  [message #77000] Sat, 06 June 2020 04:56 Go to next message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

http://iomfats.org/storyshelf/hosted/camy/shorts/minister.ht ml

I ran onto this one when doing a Google search for something totally unrelated. Have not read it previously. Very good tale. Intrigue, suspense, tension, love, heartbreak, all wrapped up in a well-told story and a happy ending. What more could I have asked for on a Friday evening staying home, staying safe? Thanks, Camy Smile

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Re: Minister by Camy Sussex  [message #77027 is a reply to message #77000] Mon, 08 June 2020 19:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camy is currently offline  Camy

Likes it here

Blimey, a comment. You could knock me over with a feather!
Thank you very much, Teddy. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Smile

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats." - Albert Schweitzer

It's like Mad Max out here: guys doing guys, girls doing girls, girls turning into guys and doing girls that used to do girls and guys!
- from Alex Truelove
Re: Minister by Camy Sussex  [message #77029 is a reply to message #77027] Mon, 08 June 2020 21:13 Go to previous message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

"Camy wrote on Mon, 08 June 2020 12:11"
Blimey, a comment. You could knock me over with a feather!
Thank you very much, Teddy. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Smile

--
I recognize the feeling! LOL

...and you're intirely welcome Smile

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Previous Topic: A Knight to Remember
Next Topic: William... and Liam... by Paul Jamison
Goto Forum: