A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Question about the website
Question about the website  [message #77426] Thu, 22 October 2020 01:12 Go to next message
Mark

Likes it here

Out of cuiosity, did anyone else have trouble accessing the website lately?  I had trouble being able to get in for a few days, to the effect that the website was "busy."  Obviously I can get in now, but am wondering if the problem was just on my end for some weird reason (I didn't have trouble accessing any other websites during that time period and haven't seen any notes about any problems with this site from anybody, so maybe it was just on my end).
Re: Question about the website  [message #77429 is a reply to message #77426] Thu, 22 October 2020 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

I've had no issues at all in recent weeks or months. I heard recently from one of the authors hosted here who consistently has difficulties accessing this site but no other sites. It's been an ongoing problem for quite a period of months to a year or more, and Tim is aware of that issue and has tried to help resolve it. 

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Re: Question about the website  [message #77431 is a reply to message #77429] Fri, 23 October 2020 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark

Likes it here

Yeah, probably just on my end, then (I wouldn't be surprised, with the way my luck tends to be sometimes).  Well, everything seems to be back to normal now.  *shrug*
Re: Question about the website  [message #77433 is a reply to message #77426] Sat, 24 October 2020 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Talo Segura is currently offline  Talo Segura

Likes it here

The website has not been updated since ten days? Any news?
Re: Question about the website  [message #77434 is a reply to message #77433] Sat, 24 October 2020 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper

Likes it here

"Talo Segura wrote on Sat, 24 October 2020 09:44"
The website has not been updated since ten days? Any news?[/font-size]

--
Presumably you aren't on the mailing/membership list?

Tim sent a message yesterday to say that he would be without Internet access for a couple more weeks at least, but that he would find a way to publish the Halloween stories at the end of the month.
Re: Question about the website  [message #77448 is a reply to message #77434] Thu, 05 November 2020 21:58 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

"ivor slipper wrote on Sat, 24 October 2020 13:19"

"Talo Segura wrote on Sat, 24 October 2020 09:44"
The website has not been updated since ten days? Any news?[/font-size]

--
Presumably you aren't on the mailing/membership list?

Tim sent a message yesterday to say that he would be without Internet access for a couple more weeks at least, but that he would find a way to publish the Halloween stories at the end of the month.

--
Managed it.  Back online and back in the saddle. No, not a Sybian

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Is QAnon a threat to the LGBTQ community?
Next Topic: Should we be concerned?
Goto Forum: