A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Anyone bored?
Anyone bored?  [message #77570] Fri, 01 January 2021 21:36 Go to next message
Jst4Fun is currently offline  Jst4Fun

Getting started

I've never written before, but I sat down and I've got 3-1/2 chapters on paper of a little idea I've had bouncing around for a while.
If you're willing, PM me for a link and you can offer opinions, thoughts, etc.

If you're familiar with the All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness, even better, as this is based on that world.
Re: Anyone bored?  [message #77571 is a reply to message #77570] Fri, 01 January 2021 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I'm always happy to read a new story and give an ohonest opinion. 

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Anyone bored?  [message #77572 is a reply to message #77570] Fri, 01 January 2021 22:56 Go to previous message
Jst4Fun is currently offline  Jst4Fun

Getting started

OK, so at someone's PM suggestion, here's a rough draft of the first 3 chapters in Google Docs. Sorry I don't use Word, I have no real need for it other than for this.

Comments welcome, in Pvt. Please don't flame me in public?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BIpLNNNoqtCwN4zc9UodyPBR ifI3zTRaJPnCe3VRXAc/edit?usp=sharing
Previous Topic: Flamer Skater
Next Topic: Running by Cole Parker
Goto Forum: