A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > current writing challenge
current writing challenge  [message #77760] Sun, 18 April 2021 19:05 Go to next message
Mark

Likes it here

I just noticed that there's one story listed currently (April 18th) for the "Supreme Challenge" contest (Game Set and Match), but that it doesn't look to be linked.  Is it just because of an error of some sort, or am I just being impatient?
Re: current writing challenge  [message #77761 is a reply to message #77760] Sun, 18 April 2021 19:12 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

The stories are as follows. The order changes each time the page is refreshed, to try to get folk to read and rate all the tales:
  • Game Set and Match

Until polls open this is just a list. Once they open the titles link to the tales

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: The Challenge That is Tony by Pedro
Next Topic: Hey Ben by Jade Indigo
Goto Forum: