A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Unisex Condom
Unisex Condom  [message #78182] Mon, 01 November 2021 22:12 Go to next message
Bensiamin is currently offline  Bensiamin

Likes it here

For those of you that missed it today on Facebook, a pioneering firm in Singapore is introducing a Unisex Condom.

Wonder how it will go over in the LGBTQ community?

The video link is: https://fb.watch/8-Xmb4VeYB/

T
hey would have made fun handouts for Trick or Treat, right?

Bensiamin
Re: Unisex Condom  [message #78183 is a reply to message #78182] Mon, 01 November 2021 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I found it here. Looks like a great way to wax your pubes or anal hair

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Unisex Condom  [message #78185 is a reply to message #78183] Wed, 03 November 2021 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

It's strange that neither or your FB links work for me. Both of them show only about the top third of the video with no sound. All other FB videos work just fine when scrolling through my feed but clicking the links opens a page with superimposed writing, ads, and posts, all over each other and the top third of the video playing. 

Not asking for a solution to the problem. Just marveling over the strange manifestations of internet stuffups! 

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Re: Unisex Condom  [message #78187 is a reply to message #78185] Thu, 04 November 2021 18:15 Go to previous message
Bensiamin is currently offline  Bensiamin

Likes it here

They both work for me, so you are right: it's some kind of internet stuffup!

Sorry about that!

Bensiamin
Previous Topic: Two excellent authors
Next Topic: LugNutz
Goto Forum: