A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > The Christmas 2021 tales are here
The Christmas 2021 tales are here  [message #78222] Fri, 24 December 2021 00:30 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Got the work done early, and prodigous work it was. Thank you for a real deluge.

The Twelve Stories of Christmas 2021 are here. If you scroll up when you get there you'll find all the previous ones, too. Bet you won't have time.

Christmas Day is a day to open the presents, drink the wine, peel the sprouts, argue with the relations, stuff the turkey, and bugger the washing up!

[Updated on: Fri, 24 December 2021 00:32]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The Christmas 2021 tales are here  [message #78223 is a reply to message #78222] Fri, 24 December 2021 14:47 Go to previous message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper

Likes it here

A giant size Christmas cracker which I am sure will contain much better gifts than are usually found in such things. I'm off to pull mine...

Thanks to Timmy and all the authors involved for their efforts.

Now, where's the party?

https://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=5299&private=0
Previous Topic: Puzzle pieces
Next Topic: Blessed Be the Merciful
Goto Forum: