A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > The Note
The Note  [message #78247] Fri, 25 February 2022 19:34 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Not quite a picture, but not quite not a picture, The Note is our next challenge

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The Note  [message #78248 is a reply to message #78247] Sat, 26 February 2022 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bisexual_Guy is currently offline  Bisexual_Guy

Likes it here

What a great idea for stories!  Thanks, Timmy.
Re: The Note  [message #78249 is a reply to message #78248] Mon, 28 February 2022 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

I love this! Smile

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Re: The Note  [message #78251 is a reply to message #78247] Sat, 05 March 2022 21:20 Go to previous message
Geron Kees is currently offline  Geron Kees

Likes it here

An interesting idea, Tim. Hmmm. Smile

On another note, I've read the three current challenge stories, and enjoyed them all. Good work, guys!
Previous Topic: Juggling the pieces
Next Topic: Sometimes With Reality, by D. K. Daniels
Goto Forum: