A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A current story trend on Nifty
A current story trend on Nifty  [message #78255] Thu, 10 March 2022 16:38 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

There's a strange trend of Anthro-critter tales on Nifty right now. One was in the Highschool camp. And they can be fun.

Anthro-dogs amused me today, though. I was having a pee in my local Tesco store (in the gents toiulet, do keep up!), standing at the urinal when I was struck by the design challenges in making a urinal for an Anthro-Irish Setter. They seem to live in the same world as humans and imteract socially and sexually with them, after all.  And imagine the fuss over who uses which toiet? id the facilities are separate! The Trans Toilet debate woudl get even weirder!

That sheath and Os Penis primg mens they're going to need a trough aty ceiling height!

I wonder if an anthor wil be brave enough to design a urinal to suoyt all!  And then there's Anthro-Chihuahua, Amthro-Chinese Crested, Antro-Mastiff, Anthro-Great Dane. Does it go up and own?

Now, those of you who think they walk on all fours, and pee by cockking a leg, who wants their HANDS (front paws) on a toilet floor?

There will be no prizes for the first to tell us that it's a knotty problem

[Updated on: Thu, 10 March 2022 16:40]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: A current story trend on Nifty  [message #78256 is a reply to message #78255] Fri, 11 March 2022 11:11 Go to previous message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper

Likes it here

"timmy wrote on Thu, 10 March 2022 16:38"
There's a strange trend of Anthro-critter tales on Nifty right now. One was in the Highschool camp. And they can be fun.

Anthro-dogs amused me today, though. I was having a pee in my local Tesco store (in the gents toiulet, do keep up!), standing at the urinal when I was struck by the design challenges in making a urinal for an Anthro-Irish Setter. They seem to live in the same world as humans and imteract socially and sexually with them, after all.  And imagine the fuss over who uses which toiet? id the facilities are separate! The Trans Toilet debate woudl get even weirder!

That sheath and Os Penis primg mens they're going to need a trough aty ceiling height!

I wonder if an anthor wil be brave enough to design a urinal to suoyt all!  And then there's Anthro-Chihuahua, Amthro-Chinese Crested, Antro-Mastiff, Anthro-Great Dane. Does it go up and own?

Now, those of you who think they walk on all fours, and pee by cockking a leg, who wants their HANDS (front paws) on a toilet floor?

There will be no prizes for the first to tell us that it's a knotty problem

--
Not sure I completely follow this, but I have to wonder if the ideal combo would involve a cocker spaniel?
Previous Topic: Site Updates suspended until at least 31 January
Next Topic: I won't mention Ukraine
Goto Forum: