A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Sean English
Sean English  [message #78376] Wed, 24 August 2022 02:44 Go to next message
SAW is currently offline  SAW

Getting started

There has been some serious flooding in Kentucky. I had sent an email a while back checking on his well being but heard nothing back. Just wondering if any others have had contact.
Re: Sean English  [message #78377 is a reply to message #78376] Sun, 28 August 2022 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geron Kees is currently offline  Geron Kees

Likes it here

It looks like no one has heard anything. Sorry.
Re: Sean English  [message #78378 is a reply to message #78377] Mon, 29 August 2022 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Getting started

When I first came to reading gay literature, just a couple of years ago, When Shadows Pass, was one of the very first stories I read. I loved it and so I sent an email to Sean telling him so and I was flattered when he replied. I had shared a few other emails with him over a period of time but had not done so in a while. I'm just hoping he has passed thru the covid times as well as the floods and stayed in good times.
Re: Sean English  [message #78379 is a reply to message #78378] Mon, 29 August 2022 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geron Kees is currently offline  Geron Kees

Likes it here

Authors come and go in this business. Some just have lives that take them in new directions, or events that take over their time. You just never know.

More than likely, events just have conspired to keep your friend busy for a while. We'll hope along with you that he comes back, or at least lets everyone know he's doing well.
Re: Sean English  [message #78395 is a reply to message #78376] Fri, 07 October 2022 01:44 Go to previous message

Getting started

Just an FYI. I did get an email reply and Sean is fine.
Previous Topic: Pig-Boy and the Insectorator
Next Topic: lomax61 (AKA Brian Lancaster), author
Goto Forum: