A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Crashing Bore
Crashing Bore  [message #78356] Sat, 02 July 2022 14:24 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

The next writing challenge, Crashing Bore, is in preview

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Crashing Bore  [message #78380 is a reply to message #78356] Fri, 02 September 2022 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Crashing Bore is open for business.  We have a new author, too, something I always hope for with a writing challenge. And it's a cracking good tale, too.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Crashing Bore  [message #78381 is a reply to message #78380] Tue, 13 September 2022 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper

Likes it here

This Challenge has produced an excellent response both in terms of the number of stories and their quality.

Congratulations to all of the authors - as well as to Timmy for an evidently inspiring choice of picture.
Re: Crashing Bore  [message #78382 is a reply to message #78381] Tue, 13 September 2022 17:34 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Pictures are a matter of luck.  I am never sure until the challenge closes how inspirational a picture truly is.  We have a cracking good selection this time round

Previous Topic: Anybody know what happened to Billy Bratii
Next Topic: The Third Clue: A Pacha'ka Adventure, by Geron Kees
Goto Forum: