A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > It was so nice to be gay
It was so nice to be gay  [message #78483] Wed, 01 March 2023 04:12 Go to next message
Bensiamin is currently offline  Bensiamin

Likes it here

Nigel: nice job with "The Right Genes" story. Quite encouraging that in the future the best and most fun employment requires that the persons be homosexual! 

I loved the line that the breeders are characterized as "cargo!"

I guess we'll all have to wait a bit for Geron to weigh in with his (or Charlie Boone's!) comments!

Bensiamin
Re: It was so nice to be gay  [message #78484 is a reply to message #78483] Fri, 03 March 2023 22:18 Go to previous message
Geron Kees is currently offline  Geron Kees

Likes it here

"Bensiamin wrote on Wed, 01 March 2023 04:12"
Nigel: nice job with "The Right Genes" story. Quite encouraging that in the future the best and most fun employment requires that the persons be homosexual! 

I loved the line that the breeders are characterized as "cargo!"

I guess we'll all have to wait a bit for Geron to weigh in with his (or Charlie Boone's!) comments!

--
I liked The Right Genes, too. I detected some tongue-in-cheek along the way, and felt it just right for this tale. It's a very good job, Nigel! Smile

Kind of nice to be hanging out with so many people who would NOT be cargo on a launch into space!

Previous Topic: Lael
Next Topic: Whistler - A Writing Challenge
Goto Forum: