A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Writing challenge
Writing challenge  [message #78485] Thu, 09 March 2023 23:55 Go to next message
Victor is currently offline  Victor

Getting started

Is there a problem with the email on your end.  I have sent a story six times from two different email accounts and it keeps coming back as being undeliverable.  If so, is there some other way to send it?
Victor
Re: Writing challenge  [message #78486 is a reply to message #78485] Fri, 10 March 2023 19:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Sending you a private message Victor

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Writing challenge  [message #78487 is a reply to message #78486] Sun, 12 March 2023 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Same problem I think. Gave this website to new writer whose story I gave a quick edit and he says he sent the file to submissions and got no reply. I'll send you his email by PM if you want to make contact or maybe you can search your junk mail.
Re: Writing challenge  [message #78488 is a reply to message #78487] Sun, 12 March 2023 15:01 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Not in junk mail.  I've mesages them from my unpublished alternate account

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: The main Clobber Passage is clobbered... by textual research!
Next Topic: Gayboystube in deep doo-doo
Goto Forum: