A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Quantum Shift
Quantum Shift  [message #78517] Mon, 10 April 2023 06:36 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Book 1 of Quantum Shift, Hamilton Gode, is complete. Book 2 is on its way. I am not sure what I have read. Luca is taking us on a winding journey.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Quantum Shift  [message #78523 is a reply to message #78517] Wed, 03 May 2023 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Four short books in I am starting to get the hang of it. 

Probably.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Quantum Shift  [message #78531 is a reply to message #78523] Tue, 06 June 2023 09:41 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Light is starting to dawn.  Or I think it is!

Previous Topic: being new here
Next Topic: Forest Service Summer
Goto Forum: