A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Soulbound
icon14.gif Soulbound  [message #78697] Mon, 22 January 2024 14:52 Go to next message
Paul is currently offline  Paul

Getting started

I'm surprised no one has touted Wes Leigh's on-going story yet, though I too like to read a story in its entirity... I know, Timmy has to post so people keep coming back, but Pa-leeze!

Anyway, if you like a tiny bit of fantasy mixed with young gay romance Soulbound is right there waiting to be discovered! Wes is weaving us a good tale. His characters are slightly familiar, but painted in better ways. The "hero", Daniel, has unwillingly moved to an odd little village in North Dakota, but soon finds intrigue and romance from two very different boys! Suspend your true beliefs, or maybe confirm those in the part of your brain that dares not to be believed. Soulbound is a wonderful beginning... We hope!

Paul
Re: Soulbound  [message #78698 is a reply to message #78697] Mon, 22 January 2024 18:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Reading all of the Soulbound Anthology in one go would be pretty exhausting. I know!  I did it when deciding to accept the tales.

The initial tale is at Soulbound, and the others will appear via Wes's index page. In total there are some 64 chapters.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 January 2024 19:45]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Soulbound  [message #78703 is a reply to message #78697] Wed, 24 January 2024 20:30 Go to previous message
Wes Leigh is currently offline  Wes Leigh

Getting started

I'm pleased to be contributing Soulbound to the IOMFATS community. I hope everyone enjoys reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. (No, this story is not gay Twilight. Definitely not! You'll simply have to read it to see why it's not!)

Special thanks to Timmy for reading the entire series in one sitting. You must have an iron tush! And thank you for hosting the story on IOMFATS.ORG.

And much appreciation to Paul for the kind words. I hope to hear from more readers soon. I do enjoy a chat, so don't be shy to write.
Previous Topic: Where to find me....
Next Topic: The Conrad Consequences
Goto Forum: