A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Justin case and the Kandric saga --- Tracing sites for
Justin case and the Kandric saga --- Tracing sites for  [message #109] Sun, 08 April 2001 02:05 Go to next message
Guest is currently offline  Guest

On fire!

i am trying to find the websites for the stories of Justin Case

i am also a devotee of the Kandrixc saga and i had only just tracked down its new site when that site went off the menu

can anyone help?

thanking you alll in aNTICIPATION

[ i sound like one of Fry's 5 boys ]

kjetilniki
Re: Justin case and the Kandric saga --- Tracing sites for  [message #110 is a reply to message #109] Sun, 08 April 2001 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

You can find Justin's new site at: http://justinscorner.homestead.com/
Re: Kandric saga --- Tracing sites for. thanks Ted for Justin Case site  [message #111 is a reply to message #110] Sun, 08 April 2001 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

thanks Ted for the ustin Case site address

hopefully someone will know where Kyle Aarons' site for his kandric saga

once again thanks ted
Re: Kandric saga --- Tracing sites for. thanks Ted for Justin Case site  [message #193 is a reply to message #111] Sat, 23 June 2001 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

well I know where you can find the kandric saga but I do not know if it is complet and after reading it I am in a mad dash to find more!

From the link in Taz's Library

http://members.fortunecity.com/bijouslibrary/

if you find more then is there then E-Mail me Please!

love,

Taz
Re: Justin case and the Kandric saga --- Tracing sites for  [message #78227 is a reply to message #109] Thu, 13 January 2022 21:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rkcl is currently offline  rkcl

Getting started

https://castleroland.net/libraries/the-kandric-saga/
Chapter 33/34 has just been published, after a looong wait, hope people enjoy it
Re: Justin case and the Kandric saga --- Tracing sites for  [message #78228 is a reply to message #78227] Fri, 14 January 2022 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I met Justin Case in the USA not long before his death. It was in Stamford CT, and we went for a very pleasant evening to some weird sports bar or other.

But, having followed the link, I am unsure if it was this Justin Case?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Justin case and the Kandric saga --- Tracing sites for  [message #78236 is a reply to message #78228] Tue, 25 January 2022 20:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luvtwinks is currently offline  luvtwinks

Likes it here

"timmy wrote on Fri, 14 January 2022 00:27"
 It was in Stamford CT, and we went for a very pleasant evening to some weird sports bar or other.

--
Was that Bobby V's? I used to live in the area and went there a few times to enjoy a few beers...And to look at all the "straight boys". 😇

[Updated on: Tue, 25 January 2022 20:05]

Re: Justin case and the Kandric saga --- Tracing sites for  [message #78237 is a reply to message #78236] Tue, 25 January 2022 20:59 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

"luvtwinks wrote on Tue, 25 January 2022 20:00"

"timmy wrote on Fri, 14 January 2022 00:27"
 It was in Stamford CT, and we went for a very pleasant evening to some weird sports bar or other.

--
Was that Bobby V's? I used to live in the area and went there a few times to enjoy a few beers...And to look at all the "straight boys". 😇

--
Bobby V's rings a very large bell, though I can't be totally sure! It was about 20 years ago, perhaps more. I had to go there on business trips when I worked for a large IT consulting corp based there.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Logic - 1-800-273-8255 ft. Alessia Cara, Khalid
Next Topic: Site Updates suspended until at least 31 January
Goto Forum: