A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > G
icon6.gif G  [message #50169] Sat, 26 April 2008 13:30 Go to next message
ChowanBoyRedux is currently offline  ChowanBoyRedux

Likes it here

No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 27 April 2008 15:45]

icon14.gif 3 things I have deduced  [message #50172 is a reply to message #50169] Sat, 26 April 2008 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aqualino is currently offline  aqualino

Likes it here

1. We both visit Boyreview.com

2. Most of us here belong to the AICCS

3. We both knew who Harry Potter was really interested in.

And one other thing, I think you're gonna catch hell about carrot boy's picture that you posted after this one. Although, between us, I wouldn't mind chomping on his carrot at all.

aqua

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. Washington Irving
Re: Sooooo hot! I KNEW this was happening!  [message #50176 is a reply to message #50169] Sat, 26 April 2008 19:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

But it still doesn't answer the burning question. Is Daniel Radcliffe cut or uncut? After'Equus' there must be someone out there who knows.

Hugs
N

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: Sooooo hot! I KNEW this was happening!  [message #50178 is a reply to message #50169] Sat, 26 April 2008 21:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zambezi is currently offline  Zambezi

Toe is in the water

Try this. There's a lot more happening than you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJglJoTZsMA&feature=related

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.
Re: Sooooo hot! I KNEW this was happening!  [message #50183 is a reply to message #50178] Sat, 26 April 2008 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

He is a UK boy. Almost no uk boys are cut nowadays unless for religious reasons.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Sooooo hot! I KNEW this was happening!  [message #50184 is a reply to message #50183] Sat, 26 April 2008 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

But that doesn't answer the question, Timmy. It's speculation. The picture supposedly issued from 'Equus' is deemed a fake, while the websites state without proof that Daniel is circumcised because his mother is Jewish and by definition he therefore is. His father is a gentile and Daniel professes no religion. We need an eye witness.

Hugs
N

G  [message #50192 is a reply to message #50169] Sun, 27 April 2008 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 27 April 2008 15:46]

Re: Rupert Grint is WAY wicked hotter  [message #50200 is a reply to message #50192] Sun, 27 April 2008 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senne is currently offline  Senne

Likes it here

ummmmm eldon
where the hell do you get this
i just woke up at 6:15 am and im already in the mood LOL
G  [message #50201 is a reply to message #50200] Sun, 27 April 2008 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 27 April 2008 15:47]

Re: Sooooo hot! I KNEW this was happening!  [message #50207 is a reply to message #50184] Sun, 27 April 2008 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JFR is currently offline  JFR

On fire!

Nigel, I hope this is an accurate account. At any rate it has not been doctored, as the fake pic was. However, it seems that the object of your curiosity was.

http://tiny.pl/n7p4

J F R

The paradox has often been noted that the United States, founded in secularism, is now the most religiose country in Christendom, while England, with an established church headed by its constitutional monarch, is among the least. (Richard Dawkins, 2006)
Re: Rupert Grint is WAY wicked hotter  [message #50208 is a reply to message #50201] Sun, 27 April 2008 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senne is currently offline  Senne

Likes it here

my hands and i are with you there eldon
Re: Sooooo hot! I KNEW this was happening!  [message #50216 is a reply to message #50207] Sun, 27 April 2008 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

Thank you, JFR, for the link. The picture of Dan is the one which is thought to be faked. The consensus among those who actually went to the productionof 'Equus' is that he is circumcised. The possibility of his wearing his foreskin retracted is dismissed.

Hugs
N

Re: Sooooo hot! I KNEW this was happening!  [message #61524 is a reply to message #50176] Tue, 23 March 2010 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JFR is currently offline  JFR

On fire!

Your wish is my command - albeit very belatedly. Enlarge the pic and you will see: uncut.

The paradox has often been noted that the United States, founded in secularism, is now the most religiose country in Christendom, while England, with an established church headed by its constitutional monarch, is among the least. (Richard Dawkins, 2006)
Re: Sooooo hot! I KNEW this was happening!  [message #61531 is a reply to message #61524] Tue, 23 March 2010 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

On fire!

Thanks, JFR, but I regret that the general assessment of this pic is that it is a fake. I just don't know.

Hugs
Nigel

Re: Sooooo hot! I KNEW this was happening!  [message #72345 is a reply to message #61531] Thu, 22 December 2016 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark

Likes it here

Well, while this is an older thread, and I don't know if all the people who were originally a part of it still hang around, but I thought I'd post the following link here anyway:

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/12/14/details-of-daniel-radc liffes-gay-sex-scenes-have-been-revealed-by-director/

In the article, Daniel Radcliffe is reported to have told a movie director that he is, indeed, circumcised (as a result of his mother being Jewish).
Re: Sooooo hot! I KNEW this was happening!  [message #72346 is a reply to message #72345] Thu, 22 December 2016 23:55 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

The majority are no longer present. At least one has died.

""Basically, gay sex, especially for the first time, is really f***ing painful. And [Krokidas] said that he had never seen that portrayed accurately on film before."" perplexes me. I imagine the director had been fucked by uncaring guys who just poked it in hard.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: "Paracetamol" ~ Declan McKenna
Next Topic: Wrestling in Commonwealth boys' schools
Goto Forum: