A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > HAPPY BIRTDAY, ACAM !
icon7.gif HAPPY BIRTDAY, ACAM !  [message #59963] Fri, 04 December 2009 10:36 Go to next message
JFR is currently offline  JFR

On fire!

Happy birthday, Anthony, and many, many happy returns.

J F R

The paradox has often been noted that the United States, founded in secularism, is now the most religiose country in Christendom, while England, with an established church headed by its constitutional monarch, is among the least. (Richard Dawkins, 2006)
Re: HAPPY BIRTDAY, ACAM !  [message #59964 is a reply to message #59963] Fri, 04 December 2009 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
acam is currently offline  acam

On fire!

Thank you JFR. Thank you very much.

Have you read NW's post? I feel humbled by it.

Love,
Anthony
Re: HAPPY BIRTDAY, ACAM !  [message #59965 is a reply to message #59963] Fri, 04 December 2009 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

Is it? Hey, yeah! Happy birthday acam!

The warmest of virtual hugs to you.

love

NW

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Re: HAPPY BIRTDAY, ACAM !  [message #59967 is a reply to message #59963] Fri, 04 December 2009 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Manny Hippo is back! Manny Hippo returns. Go Manny, Go!

Happy birthday Anthony.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: HAPPY BIRTDAY, ACAM !  [message #59969 is a reply to message #59967] Fri, 04 December 2009 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brody Levesque is currently offline  Brody Levesque

Really getting into it

Happy Birthday Anthony.
Re: HAPPY BIRTDAY, ACAM !  [message #59985 is a reply to message #59963] Fri, 04 December 2009 23:37 Go to previous message
Macky is currently offline  Macky

Really getting into it

Happy Birthday Anthony. Oh, sorry for leading Brody astray on that post about his life. I got a couple of posts mixed up as sometimes happens when one is confused like me.

Macky

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
For brothers to dwell together in unity!
Ps 133:1 NASB
Previous Topic: I have seen the third arsehole of the apocalypse
Next Topic: tears streaming down my face ...
Goto Forum: