A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > The Great Benyon Chapter 4
The Great Benyon Chapter 4  [message #66731] Mon, 16 April 2012 07:41 Go to next message
axelsrod is currently offline  axelsrod

Getting started

I just read this chapter and felt like I missed something. I had to go back and review chapter 3 and found that I did not miss anything presented but it seems like this chapter 4 is really chapter 5 and there is a missing part to the story. In chapter 3, Logan went out to see Lorne who was suffering from the flu. Logan left Lorne to recuperate and nothing more than conversation happened between the two. In chapter 4 there is reference to the two of them having had sex together. Did I miss something in my read or is there truly a chapter out of order?

Kiwi sometimes does different things in his writing but there is continuity. Here it seems to be lacking. I am enjoying the story I just feel like I skipped a bit of it.
Re: The Great Benyon Chapter 4  [message #66733 is a reply to message #66731] Mon, 16 April 2012 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

It is always possible we fouled up when we posted it? Kiwi? Is it us or is it you, or is Axelsrod barking (up the wrong tree)?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The Great Benyon Chapter 4  [message #66734 is a reply to message #66733] Mon, 16 April 2012 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Well that scared me - i thought i'd mucked-up again! (Been known to do that before). But no - chapters 3 & 4 were as axelsrod said, but the previous, aborted, sex was in ch.2 when Logan went too far, too fast & Lorne walked out on him. Make sense?

cheers
Re: The Great Benyon Chapter 4  [message #66735 is a reply to message #66734] Tue, 17 April 2012 18:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
axelsrod is currently offline  axelsrod

Getting started

Okay, that makes sense. I just didn't go back far enough and neither did my memory!  
Thanks,
Axel :blush:

[Updated on: Tue, 17 April 2012 18:34]

Re: The Great Benyon Chapter 4  [message #66818 is a reply to message #66731] Wed, 02 May 2012 11:29 Go to previous message
brandonandrew is currently offline  brandonandrew

Getting started

I read all its chapter I don't think I have missed anything, infact I found it quite interesting and everything was connected properly.

Riding vacations
Previous Topic: Looking for Junco
Next Topic: Challenge and inspiration
Goto Forum: