A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Not Always Easy
Not Always Easy  [message #66755] Tue, 24 April 2012 13:08 Go to next message
Stephen is currently offline  Stephen

Getting started

I'm glad to see the story from Dan's perspective. It gives a more dimension to the tale and adds much more
depth to it. It makes all the difference. Thanks for giving us all such a good read. I'll be keeping up with this
one. You've caught my attention.
Re: Not Always Easy  [message #66955 is a reply to message #66755] Sun, 19 August 2012 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
darth atreides is currently offline  darth atreides

Getting started

dittos. it is one of my favorite stories in all iomfats. my willing suspension of disbelief was satieted. well done.

luminous beings are we
Re: Not Always Easy  [message #66956 is a reply to message #66755] Sun, 19 August 2012 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kitzyma is currently offline  Kitzyma

Likes it here

Thanks very much for the kind comments.
Although NAE has now come to an end, other stories, which I hope you will also enjoy,  are being prepared for submission.

Thanks again,

Kit
Re: Not Always Easy  [message #67190 is a reply to message #66755] Tue, 27 November 2012 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
samsone is currently offline  samsone

Getting started

What a great read.  It was one of those stories that I didn't want to end.  I hate reading the last chapter in books that I'm really enjoying which is weird I know but I can't help it.  I've had a quick glance at your other stories, are you just writing short ones now or can we expect another full length one in the future?
Re: Not Always Easy  [message #67197 is a reply to message #67190] Sat, 01 December 2012 12:59 Go to previous message
Kitzyma is currently offline  Kitzyma

Likes it here

Thanks for the kind comment.
I can become attached to the characters when I've spent a long time writing a story. On finishing the last chapter, even though I know that's the best place to end the story, I'm sometimes a little sad, as if I'd just said farewell to some good friends. So it was with NAE.

No, I'm not just writing short stories now. There is already one long story completed and in the pipeline. There is another being polished for submission, and some more in various stages of drafts. I used to prefer writing multi-chapter stories, then for a time I preferred writing short stories, but now I enjoy both about equally. It just depends what format best suits a particular idea.
Previous Topic: What are your men doing?
Next Topic: Scholarship
Goto Forum: