A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Christmas Stories 2012
Christmas Stories 2012  [message #67245] Mon, 17 December 2012 18:14 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

We plan to release two Christmas Stories, the only ones for 2012 we've received with a Christmas theme. I wish folk had sent more in. Anyone sending ine now is probably too late to make the cut.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Christmas Stories 2012  [message #67255 is a reply to message #67245] Fri, 21 December 2012 18:34 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

The Christmas Stories are out for 2012. A short story, a three chapter novella, and the start of a longer work. Two of the authors are new authors.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Alex, and Trey, both by Smokr
Next Topic: Story types? A new site poll
Goto Forum: