A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Not as it seems
Not as it seems  [message #67314] Wed, 16 January 2013 22:17 Go to next message
Nick Deverill is currently offline  Nick Deverill

Toe is in the water

I was reading this serial novel a while back, and it stopped. There is an explanation of the hiatus, but it has now re-started. I'm very glad I wound the clock back, re-read chapters 1 to 6, and then read chapter 7, and just now chapter 8. I now can't wait for more, it's shaping up to be a gripping tale where as the title, things are not what they seem to be.

Start with chapter one here:
http:// iomfats.org/storyshelf/hosted/benjamin-conner/not-as-it-seem s/01.html

Nick

[Updated on: Wed, 16 January 2013 22:25]

Re: Not as it seems  [message #67315 is a reply to message #67314] Wed, 16 January 2013 23:07 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I'm wondering what further not as it seems twists he has waiting for us. He's pretty darned good for someone whose English seems to be a second language, or whose native use is extremely rusty

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Infinity by Andrew Todd
Next Topic: Respite...
Goto Forum: