A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > The Wolf and the Lamb
The Wolf and the Lamb  [message #67674] Tue, 16 April 2013 16:18 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I am giving nothing way when I tell you that this tale is set in a fantasy universe, nor that it is a bloodthirsty fantasy universe, nor when I tell you that t is a tale with creatures whose resemblance to homo sapiens is tenuous at best.

The author says:
Quote:
This is a furry fic, featuring two anthropomorphed animals a wolf and a sheep. Both are male. Wolf is 16, Sheep is 11. And they have not-exactly-consensual sex, although it's not described graphically. They fall in love anyway).

That's at the top, so that is giving nothing away either.

So you may ask me, "Why on earth is a story that appears to be paedophile rape belong here?"

I have several answers, not least of which is to suggest that the development of the tale is worth waiting for.

Let me ask you, the more so since a correspondent has pointed out that 11 year old lambs cannot exist, to consider whether all human societal morality should be transferred to a fantasy universe? If so, should be be concerned about a wolf and a sheep as species and discount their ages entirely? And what was the wolf about to do to the lamb anyway? It was less pleasant than non consensual sex, I think.

I don't put stories on here to make readers think. I put stories on here that make me think. I confess that the technical challenges of wolf/sheep bonking are beyond me, so I choose to take it as a given that it can be done.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The Wolf and the Lamb  [message #67710 is a reply to message #67674] Sat, 27 April 2013 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I'm wondering if I'm the only one able to suspend disbelief on this one.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
The Wolf & the Lamb  [message #67734 is a reply to message #67674] Mon, 06 May 2013 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
griffin is currently offline  griffin

Getting started

At first, I thought this was going to be a dumb story... but the more I read, the more I wanted. I really like reading this story, and would recommend it to anyone who lives with a lonely heart... like me.

Anyway, if anyone wants to write back... or is as lonely with life without a boyfriend... my email address is: griffinfox66@yahoo.com

I really like the story about Taylor & Tristin.

Griff
Re: The Wolf & the Lamb  [message #67736 is a reply to message #67734] Mon, 06 May 2013 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I like it a very great deal. There is a lot of love in this story. You remember they are wolf and lamb and yet you forget it. This stry os not what t seems

Re: The Wolf & the Lamb  [message #67739 is a reply to message #67736] Thu, 09 May 2013 14:37 Go to previous message
saben is currently offline  saben

On fire!

I've been reading it. I like it. "Furry" is something I've seen around before, but I've seen it more as just a kink. Nice to see an author explore the ideas a bit more in depth.
Previous Topic: Parker's Love
Next Topic: Beauty in Blue
Goto Forum: