A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Yeah, that's stupid
Yeah, that's stupid  [message #67969] Wed, 04 September 2013 21:51 Go to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

[Updated on: Wed, 04 September 2013 22:13] by Moderator

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: Yeah, that's stupid  [message #67970 is a reply to message #67969] Wed, 04 September 2013 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

He won't need the Darwin Awards. No ability to breed now!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Yeah, that's stupid  [message #67971 is a reply to message #67969] Wed, 04 September 2013 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Looks like a trial run. Cute but insane

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Yeah, that's stupid  [message #67973 is a reply to message #67971] Thu, 05 September 2013 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

What truly amazes me is that anyone would want to inflict this kind of injury on themselves.  Definitely "stupid"

Further too, LOL, is that "Timmy®" actually got me to watch this insanity a second time.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Re: Yeah, that's stupid  [message #67974 is a reply to message #67973] Thu, 05 September 2013 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

I'm reminded of the old question - "What is worse, giving birth or getting a kick in the nuts?" Answer = after a year or so, women often say they'd like another baby, but no-one says they'd like another kick in the nuts.

I guess the second clip proves that wrong! Smile
Good to see you on your feet again Kiwi ...  [message #67975 is a reply to message #67974] Fri, 06 September 2013 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

... I'm assuming it was not another kick in the nuts that laid you up?

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

Re: Good to see you on your feet again Kiwi ...  [message #67977 is a reply to message #67975] Fri, 06 September 2013 23:27 Go to previous message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Thanks Warren. No, not a kick in the nuts - but it felt like it at times Smile
Previous Topic: Weekend (the movie)
Next Topic: whcih is worse?
Goto Forum: