A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Orgasm & Masturbation
Orgasm & Masturbation  [message #68030] Mon, 07 October 2013 14:41 Go to next message
RG is currently offline  RG

Getting started

While masturbating, I have been experiencing only ejaculation and no orgasm , for quite some time now. What's wrong? has anyone experienced the same before? What should I do ? :'( I am very worried !!! 
Re: Orgasm & Masturbation  [message #68031 is a reply to message #68030] Mon, 07 October 2013 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kitzyma is currently offline  Kitzyma

Likes it here

That's only happened to me under two conditions:
1) during a wet dream
and
2) when something has distracted me at the critical moment. e.g. if I've reached the point of no return and the phone rings or I get a cramp. The physical process of ejaculation carries on but the mental orgasm is reduced to just a mild physical pleasure.

Is this dissociation of orgasm and ejaculation frequent for you? Has it started happening only recently? Do you still have orgasms most of the time? Is it related to any recent stressful circumstances?

If it persisted in happening to me, I'd probably go to see a doctor about it.
Re: Orgasm & Masturbation  [message #68032 is a reply to message #68030] Mon, 07 October 2013 16:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Orgasm and ejaculation are genuinely distinct end products of sexual arousal, usually occurring very close to each other, sufficiently close to be indistinguishable. 

I define orgasm as the huge and overwhelming set of sensations I find enjoyable and ejaculation as the simple emission of fluids.

Orgasm is by no means always the same, sometimes being a pathetic shadow of a thing, and other times being excellent and almost disabling.

I find nowadays that ejaculation can arrive before orgasm, rendering that which was stiff to become floppy, and that makes achieving orgasm a challenge. But I have a history of some unpleasant surgery which has all but removed my ability to orgasm without using industrial grade effort.

The orgasm itself centres on the prostate and the sensation of pulsing is the rush of loads of fluids into and from the prostate and then onwards and outwards, propelled by muscle contraction. This suggests to me that you need to check prostate function, a simple blood test, to reassure yourself that all is well. If you have any oddity when peeing that indicates a prostate test is needed.

As with anyhting, ask us with pleasure, but take any doubts to the doctor. You are very young to have prostate issues, but never rule things out unless a qualified doctor has done so.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Orgasm & Masturbation  [message #68034 is a reply to message #68030] Thu, 10 October 2013 16:26 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

RG? How is the worry status going?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Effeminacy and Orchiopexy
Next Topic: A reparative therapist interviewed by Stephen Fry
Goto Forum: