A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Welcome "pvsutera"
Welcome "pvsutera"  [message #68358] Fri, 07 March 2014 14:33 Go to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

In the words taken from a tune of our youth belted out by the inimitable Ronnie Spector:

"It's so nice to see you here tonight, we're hoping you're going to have a real good time."

Thank so very much for the research and kind words regarding Travis Hachy Walters.  I especially like that he was considered "a neon in the grey" by at least one of his friends. I can't think of a more wonderful line to have be inscribed on his tombstone.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Sun, 09 March 2014 15:25]

Re: Welcome "pvsutera"  [message #68366 is a reply to message #68358] Mon, 10 March 2014 04:39 Go to previous message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Yeah, welcome pvsutera. Even if you don't post much, I hope you hang around. I often read and don't post for long stretches myself.

raysstories.com
Previous Topic: "Only in Canada, you say?"
Next Topic: An interesting tumblr
Goto Forum: