A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Intelligent design?
Intelligent design?  [message #68372] Tue, 11 March 2014 15:36 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Seriously, what can possibly be intelligent about it?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyz9x1chMH1r9wv81o1_1280.jpg

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Intelligent design?  [message #68375 is a reply to message #68372] Wed, 12 March 2014 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Well, now, to be fair, they aren't usually dangling in mid-air like that, you know?
Though the fact that they need such a limited temperature range to function as sperm-factories does make you wonder why they were so designed. Why not allow them to function at a wider temperature range? Why do they need to drop and dangle to catch a cooling breeze, or tug up and hide inside to keep that certain temperature?
And why I'm asking...
Why not be internal, like ovaries? Seems like that would eliminate the temperature problem, as well as being so painfully vulnerable to even the slightest jostling or impact.
But, as far as esthetics goes, love 'em!

raysstories.com
Re: Intelligent design?  [message #68377 is a reply to message #68375] Wed, 12 March 2014 10:48 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Never found the testicles to have any allure, myself. Awkward dangly things that get in the way and just hurt! I'd be happy with internal ones!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: An interesting tumblr
Next Topic: Homelessness
Goto Forum: