A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Shameless self-promotion
Shameless self-promotion  [message #69800] Wed, 10 June 2015 02:25 Go to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

I put the story of Alex and Trey from The Circle series into two short stories, and put them onto Feedbooks for free as a promotion for the upcoming release of The Circle Cubed.
To my surprise, they've made it to number three and number five in the "most popular list" and two and four in the "most favorite list" in the free original books category.
If anyone here is interested in The Circle stories, or the character of Alex Raymond, the ebooks are free in epub, mobi/Kindle and PDF.
http://www.feedbooks.com/userbooks/recent?penname=Ray+Smith& amp;user=1457122

raysstories.com
Re: Shameless self-promotion  [message #70219 is a reply to message #69800] Fri, 18 September 2015 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Thank you Ray.  Looking to me like I be spending more late-night time with you than I had originally thought.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: Shameless self-promotion  [message #70222 is a reply to message #70219] Sat, 19 September 2015 03:52 Go to previous message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Cool. Bring a six-pack and some chips.
And as a reminder, anyone using the coupon code IOMFATS at my PayHip site to purchase a Kindle, EPUB, PDF or Word book gets a %10 discount.

[Updated on: Sat, 19 September 2015 03:54]

raysstories.com
Previous Topic: The Parasite
Next Topic: I am not partisan
Goto Forum: