A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Oliver Strohhacker
Oliver Strohhacker  [message #70604] Sat, 05 December 2015 18:59 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

If you have not seen Oliver Strohhacker, have a look at Trick or Meat. I think I may just have fallen in love. I'm not keen on his nasal piercing, but he is, to me, a very beautiful young man.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Oliver Strohhacker  [message #70605 is a reply to message #70604] Sat, 05 December 2015 19:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I have found more of Oliver. I am drawn to androgyny. 

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Oliver Strohhacker  [message #70607 is a reply to message #70605] Sun, 06 December 2015 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

He's certainly attractive; although a tad too fey to my liking.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, canada

"... comme recherché qu'un délice callipygian"
Re: Oliver Strohhacker  [message #70612 is a reply to message #70607] Tue, 08 December 2015 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Yup, far to fem for me. But he does have appeal when he's not so made up.

raysstories.com
Re: Oliver Strohhacker  [message #70770 is a reply to message #70604] Sun, 10 January 2016 23:01 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Oliver is an enigma. He has very clear definitions of who he is and that he is male. He says his gender is not defined by his body. I can imagine, should one ever have the delight to meet him, that he may be quite a paradox.

His definition has made me think. You will find it in his FAQ section.

He also says in a post in his tumblr:
"Quote:"
too often do i get messages asking "are you a boy or girl" or "what is your biological sex?". it's tiring and never ending, but my answer is always the same. my body doesn't define who i am and it does not decide my gender. i am myself because say so. and i am male. it's not an opinion, it's not a choice. it's a fact. that being said, it doesn't mean i can't try to appreciate what i have anyways. and until my body reflects what's inside, that's what i'll do. this took a lot of courage to post and i hope you'll all be respectful.

The statement is below the most naked, vulnerable and beautiful I think you will ever see Oliver. He has posted a great deal of himself, and remains a paradox and an enigma.

[Updated on: Sun, 10 January 2016 23:26]

Previous Topic: Cutting
Next Topic: The F Word and the paradox of decision
Goto Forum: