A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Mark and Me
Mark and Me  [message #72919] Mon, 29 May 2017 07:50 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Sometimes a story ends. Other times it 'just ends'. And there are times when it ends well.

I will let you decide about Mark and Me. No spoilers, please.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Mark and Me  [message #72930 is a reply to message #72919] Wed, 31 May 2017 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cm is currently offline  cm

Toe is in the water

Thanks, Timmy.

I would REALLY appreciate any feedback - good or bad - guys. Like Timmy says, feedback is the only way we know whether what we've written works and/or how to improve it.

Thanks

Chris
Re: Mark and Me  [message #72932 is a reply to message #72919] Thu, 01 June 2017 09:47 Go to previous message
Ian John Copeland is currently offline  Ian John Copeland

Toe is in the water

Well I read Mark and Me and enjoyed it very much!

Sometimes (as in life) something short and sweet fits the bill perfectly, I recall those sorts of events when I was a boarder.  There was sometimes a half acknowledgement of what was happening, but that was all.

I won't say more other than encourage others to read Chris's tale and enjoy.

Ian

Visit my Blog: http://thepaintheagony.blogspot.co.uk/
Previous Topic: Forgot Title
Next Topic: Looking for a little help
Goto Forum: